If you have a severe or highly stubborn blockage in your plumbing system, we here at Reynold’s Plumbing can assist you by incorporating our professional eel services into your treatment plan.
We utilize a specially-designed electrical eel unit, which is a snake-like device. This comprehensive tool is capable of completely clearing blockages within your drains, your pipes, and other components of your plumbing system.
It consists of a tightly-coiled, strong metal wire that is capable of rotating at fast speeds as it travels throughout a pipe, which helps in breaking up and completely eliminating stubborn obstructions that hinder your plumbing system.
This service is available for residences, businesses, and other types of industry or commercial properties.
Determining if You Need Eel Services
In order to determine if the eel services that we provide are appropriate for your home, consider the following:
- Have you tried to plunge the plumbing system line with no success?
- Is water backing up into another plumbing-based system in the structure?
- Are the plumbing fixtures within the structure draining very slowly?
If you answered “yes” to even one of the above-listed questions, it is likely that you require eel services.
How Does it Work?
Professional eel services use a special clearing device that has the unique ability to go deep within the plumbing system of a sewer to remove stubborn obstructions.
These include the roots of trees, heavy grease and oil blockages, the accumulation of various types of soil, and a wide array of other types of natural and synthetic debris.
The tool includes highly flexible and extremely powerful cabling systems, cutting tools that rotate and break up debris, and even objects that allow for the grasping and pulling of tough clogs.
The process is often referred to as “eeling”.
Preferred Clearing Method
Our eel service has the unique reputation of being the single most powerful and preferred methods for cleaning out drains that are experiencing severe obstructions. There are several reasons why you should opt for this service:
- The cutting capability of the tool is able to effectively clear most of the blockages that are capable of blocking a plumbing system.
- The service has the ability to punch through clogs, grab clogs, shred clogs, and pull them through for successful elimination.
- The rigidity of the eel clearing tool can be used in outdoor plumbing systems and indoor plumbing systems. It is safe for both homes and businesses.
Fast, Reliable Service
We here at Reynold’s Plumbing know and understand that a blocked drain can be a huge inconvenience. This is why we offer the fastest and most reliable plumbing services in the area.
Regardless of your situation and when it occurs, we have a highly experienced plumbing expert waiting to meet your needs. In addition to this, we offer the absolute lowest prices.
Why continue to fight with a blockage when we can fight for you? Our simple eel service will get you back up and running – in no time flat!